This collection was made in collaboration with Jon Rose and his non-profit organization, Waves For Water. These clothes are highly functional, designed to be lived in and made with our latest water-saving practices, from cotton hemp to our suite of Water<Less® techniques. As our longstanding partner in helping end the global water crisis, we’ve worked with Waves For Water to bring clean water and better living conditions to over 107,000 people. And our work is just beginning. This incredibly easy, grab-and-go work jacket is crafted from our proprietary Cotton Hemp fabric and made with way less water. We want you to wear this jacket anywhere and everywhere — which is why we made in black with a classic spread collar, zip front, side hem adjusters and flap pockets.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- A great grab-and-go jacket that keeps you covered throughout your day
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Also made with our industry-leading, sustainable Water<Less® techniques that reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process
- So far, we've saved more than 24 million liters and counting
- Side hem adjusters, Authentic '70s camo Dockers® x Waves for Water patch at back waist
- Long sleeves, Snap cuffs
- Style: A24150000
- Color: Beautiful Black
- Regular fit, Our regular fit is not too slim or too loose, it leaves just enough room to breathe in: Straight through the body; Spread collar, Zip front; Room in the shoulders
- 79% Cotton, 21% Hemp
- Snap flap front pockets