This curated collection of vintage-inspired pieces channels the spirit of our original khaki. Built with gender-neutral style and consciously crafted with sustainable materials, Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA pays tribute to our heritage while celebrating our future.
Stylish, versatile and comfortable. Sustainable, too. Crafted from our water-saving Cotton Hemp fabric, this is the timeless button-up shirt at its finest.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA: a limited-edition collaboration linking our past with the future
- The essential button-up shirt — perfected
- Designed to be worn by anyone, regardless of gender
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Snap closures at the cuffs
- Single exterior and interior chest pockets
- Point collar
- Button snap closure
- Long sleeves
- Style: A24180000
- Color: Natural
- Regular fit
- Our regular fit is not too slim or too loose — it leaves just enough room to breathe in
- This collection was built for all genders and is meant to be worn however each person sees fit. We strongly recommend comparing your body measurements to the garment for the perfect fit.
- We recommend men buy true to size and women buy one size down
- Our model Kush is 6’0.5” and wears a size M
- 80% Cotton 20% Hemp