This curated collection of vintage-inspired pieces channels the spirit of our original khaki. Built with gender-neutral style and consciously crafted with sustainable materials, Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA pays tribute to our heritage while celebrating our future.
Our Original Khakis, now in our water-saving Cotton Hemp fabric. Straight from our archives and faithfully recreated, these are an exact reproduction of the khakis that we launched with 35 years ago — along with the expertly tailored looser fit and pleats that people around the globe search thrift stores high and low for. They’re a true testament to our legacy and proof that great style is timeless.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA: a limited-edition collaboration linking our past with the future
- An exact replica of our original khakis from 1985
- Designed to be worn by anyone, regardless of gender
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Cut from an undyed twill
- Double pleat
- Single welt pocket
- Two back flap pockets with button closure
- Zip fly
- Style: A24220000
- Color: Natural
- Relaxed fit
- Our relaxed fit is our most comfortable fit that's tailored to be loose throughout
- This collection was built for all genders and is meant to be worn however each person sees fit
- We recommend men buy true to size and women refer to the Size Guide and body measurements to find their best fit
- Hits the middle of your waist
- Room in the thigh
- Straight leg
- 79% Cotton
- 21% Hemp