This collection was made in collaboration with Jon Rose and his non-profit organization, Waves For Water. These clothes are highly functional, designed to be lived in and made with our latest water-saving practices, from cotton hemp to our suite of Water<Less® techniques. As our longstanding partner in helping end the global water crisis, we’ve worked with Waves For Water to bring clean water and better living conditions to over 107,000 people. And our work is just beginning. This tee features a Dockers® x Waves for Water logo on the chest pocket and is crafted from Supima cotton jersey for added softness. And we finished it with our suite of Water<Less® techniques to cut down on our H20.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- An easy tee crafted from soft Supima cotton
- Dockers® x Waves for Water logo at the chest pocket
- Made with our industry-leading, sustainable Water<Less® techniques that reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process
- So far, we've saved more than 24 million liters and counting
- Chest pocket
- Short sleeves
- Style: A11560003
- Color: Navy Blazer
- Model is 6'1" and is wearing a size M
- Slim fit
- Our slim fit is close without feeling snug — we brought everything in for a clean-cut look
- Tapered to the body
- Fitted in the shoulders
- 100% Supima Cotton Jersey