This collection was made in collaboration with Jon Rose and his non-profit organization, Waves For Water. These clothes are highly functional, designed to be lived in and made with our latest water-saving practices, from cotton hemp to our suite of Water<Less® techniques. As our longstanding partner in helping end the global water crisis, we’ve worked with Waves For Water to bring clean water and better living conditions to over 107,000 people. And our work is just beginning. This easy hoodie can be worn all day, every day — and we made it in a chain yarn fleece that's textured and extra soft. A Dockers® x Waves for Water logo at the chest makes it pop — and it's finished with our water-saving Water<Less® techniques.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- An easy hoodie for everyday wear
- Dockers® x Waves for Water logo at the chest
- Made with our industry-leading, sustainable Water<Less® techniques that reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process
- So far, we've saved more than 24 million liters and counting
- Long raglan sleeves, Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Style: A24140001
- Color: Navy Blazer
- Model is 6'1" and is wearing a size M
- Regular fit, Our regular fit is not too slim or too loose, it leaves just enough room to breathe in: Straight through the body; Hood with tonal drawstrings; Room in the shoulders
- 88% Cotton, 12% Polyester
- Kangaroo pocket