A-L-E-K-E-S-A-M. We teamed up with action sports icon, philanthropist and musician Selema Masekela to create this limited-edition capsule. A celebration of his many identities, this collection features classic styles reimagined through his distinct lens. This Original Khaki has been elevated with embroidered belt loops and exclusive graphics. Featuring illustrations by arist Rannel Ngumuya, this style pays tribute to Selema's father Hugh and music project ALEKESAM. And because we like to reduce our impact wherever we can, this we made it using Cotton Hemp, which requires less water and chemicals to produce.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- Our iconic Original Khaki, reimagined by Selema Masekela
- Brought to life with illustrations by artist Rannel Ngumuya
- Features embroidered belt loops and illustrations at the waistband and pocket
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Contrast bartacks
- Style: A50660000
- Color: Harvest Gold
- Straight fit: Sits at your waistRise: 11.75"; Zip fly with button closure; Straight, cropped leg opening
- 79% Cotton, 21% Hemp
- Slanted front pockets; Hidden security pocket; Welt back pockets with button closure