This curated collection of vintage-inspired pieces channels the spirit of our original khaki. Built with gender-neutral style and consciously crafted with sustainable materials, Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA pays tribute to our heritage while celebrating our future.
Classic silhouette. Vintage style. Water-saving Cotton Hemp fabric. We took all that and channeled it into this effortlessly elevated blazer.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA: a limited-edition collaboration linking our past with the future
- The timeless blazer, reimagined through a uniquely Dockers® lens
- Designed to be worn by anyone, regardless of gender
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Cut from an undyed twill
- Style: A24200000
- Color: Natural
- Regular fit,Our regular fit is not too slim or too loose — it leaves just enough room to breathe in,This collection was built for all genders and is meant to be worn however each person sees fit. We strongly recommend comparing your body measurements to the garment for the perfect fit.,We recommend men buy true to size and women buy one size down,Our model Bianca is 5’8” and wears a size S,Our model Kush is 6’0.5” and wears a size M: Double button construction
- 79% Cotton, 21% Hemp
- Exterior chest welt pocket,Two patch pockets,Two interior welt pockets