This curated collection of vintage-inspired pieces channels the spirit of our original khaki. Built with gender-neutral style and consciously crafted with sustainable materials, Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA pays tribute to our heritage while celebrating our future.
Our Original Khakis, now in our water-saving Cotton Hemp fabric. Straight from our archives and faithfully recreated, these are an exact reproduction of the khakis that we launched with 35 years ago — along with the expertly tailored looser fit and pleats that people around the globe search thrift stores high and low for. They’re a true testament to our legacy and proof that great style is timeless.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA: a limited-edition collaboration linking our past with the future
- An exact replica of our original khakis from 1985
- Designed to be worn by anyone, regardless of gender
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Brought to life with a two-tone design
- Double pleat
- Style: A24220003
- Color: Natural & Khaki
- Relaxed fit,Our relaxed fit is our most comfortable fit that's tailored to be loose throughout,This collection was built for all genders and is meant to be worn however each person sees fit,We recommend men buy true to size and women refer to the Size Guide and body measurements to find their best fit,Our model Kush is 6’0.5” and wears a size 32 waist,Our model Bianca is 5’8” and wears a size 28 waist: Hits the middle of your waist,Room in the thigh; Zip fly; Straight leg
- 79% Cotton, 21% Hemp
- Single welt pocket,Two back flap pockets with button closure