This curated collection of vintage-inspired pieces channels the spirit of our original khaki. Built with gender-neutral style and consciously crafted with sustainable materials, Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA pays tribute to our heritage while celebrating our future.
We took our Original Khakis — the pants that started it all — and reinterpreted them with a flat front and elastic waistband. Crafted with an expertly tailored looser fit, a genderless silhouette and our water-saving Cotton Hemp fabric, they're a true testament to our legacy and proof that great style is timeless.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- Dockers® x TRANSNOMADICA: a limited-edition collaboration linking our past with the future
- An exact replica of our original khakis from 1985
- Designed to be worn by anyone, regardless of gender
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Cut from an undyed twill
- Style: A24230000
- Color: Natural
- Relaxed fit,Our relaxed fit is our most comfortable fit that's tailored to be loose throughout,This collection was built for all genders and is meant to be worn however each person sees fit,We recommend men buy true to size and women refer to the Size Guide and body measurements to find their best fit: Hits the middle of your waist,Room in the thigh; Zip fly, Button closure with drawcord; Straight leg
- 79% Cotton, 21% Hemp
- Single welt pocket,Two back flap pockets with button closure