Introducing Dockers® Icons: the clothes we stand for that epitomize the Dockers® look. These timeless, modern and endlessly relevant products feature the fits and the detailing we love above all else. They made us famous, and that’s why we call them ‘the Original.’ Straight from our archives and faithfully recreated stitch for stitch, these Original Khakis are an exact reproduction of the khakis that we launched with 35 years ago — along with the expertly tailored looser fit and pleats that people around the globe search thrift stores high and low for. They’re a true testament to our legacy and proof that great style is timeless.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- The original pants that made us famous — straight from the archives
- Expertly tailored looser fit
- Pleated to look classic or contemporary depending on your style
- Made with our industry-leading, sustainable Water<Less® techniques that reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process
- We use recycled cotton to cut down on our virgin fiber use and help keep our planet a little healthier
- Using recycled fibers helps us reduce wasted fabric and decrease the amount of waste that goes to landfills
- Doesn't stretch
- One welt pocket and one flap patch pocket with a button-through closure
- Zip fly
- Style: A10750000
- Color: New British Khaki
- Our original fit — straight from the archives and recreated stitch for stitch
- High rise
- Relaxed, tapered leg opening
- Inseam: 28"
- 75% Conventional Cotton, 25% Recycled Cotton