A jumpsuit made in our water-saving — but comfortable and durable — Cotton Hemp fabric, we thought through every detail of this statement piece, from the notch lapel-inspired collar to the drawstring waist to the bevy of pockets.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- An essential — and utilitarian — jumpsuit made more sustainably
- We partner with industry-leading facilities that recycle and use less water
- This garment is made more sustainably with our Water<Less® techniques, which reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process
- So far, Dockers® has recycled more than 47 million liters and counting
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Stretch for comfort
- Short sleeves, Adjustable drawstring waist
- Style: A42720000
- Color: Camo
- Notch lapel collar
- 68% Cotton, 29% Hemp, 3% Elastane
- Button-through patch pockets at chest, Slashed pockets at waist