The Clean Water Project

Thanks to our Water<Less® techniques, we’ve been recycling millions of liters of water a year for the last decade. But the water crisis goes beyond the clothes we wear — so we’re meeting it with solutions that go even further.

That’s why we’re teaming up with Waves for Water to back clean water projects around the world. Starting in under-resourced communities, we’re tackling the global water crisis in the places we can make the most difference. And with your help, we can make an even greater impact.

September 2022

Empowering Veterans in Humanitarianism

Dockers® and Waves For Water teamed up to send a team of veterans to support those impacted by Hurrican Fiona. Through the Clean Water Corps, these veterans repurpose their training and extensive operations experience to provide humanitarian aid. The Clean Water Corps’ programs offer new opportunities for veterans to engage with global communities and reconnect with their community.

The Follow Up

Our partnership with Waves for Water is built on long-term, sustainable clean water programs with measurable results — not one-time efforts. That’s why we follow through with monitoring and evaluation to maximize our impact.

March, 2022

Measuring Our Impact in the Philippines

During our follow-up visit in Quezon, Palawan, we were happy to find that 95% of the filters implemented were used in the last year. The other 5% was put back in use through hands-on repair and education. 

“What keeps us motivated is seeing the impact of the work. I think that's what's so empowering about this: it's Filipinos helping other Filipinos.” -Jenica Dizon, Waves for Water Philippines.

December, 2021

Bringing Clean Water Solutions to Oaxaca

This winter, Dockers® ambassadors went to Southern Mexico as Waves for Water Couriers, making lasting connections and bringing clean water access to local communities.

“The courier program is really simple. It arms travelers with tools, in this case water filters, to help people along the way.” — Jon Rose & Fritz Pierre-Louis

October 2021

Disaster Relief in Haiti

As communities in Southern Haiti begin to rebuild after a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck on August 14, 2021, they’re left with limited access to clean water. In response, Dockers® and Waves for Water have secured access to potable water for over 2500 people through the distribution of 500 water filtration kits. Realizing the need extends beyond water, we also distributed 500 hygiene kits, 500 meal bundles, 30 tents, 30 tarps and three motorcycles across multiple communities in the Southern Peninsula.

After any catastrophe, there is another catastrophe that starts — and after an earthquake, most of the population are in need of everything. By having access to potable water, you can bathe, you can drink, you can cook. It’s essential. — Fritz Pierre-Louis, Waves for Water

June 2021

Gaining Access To Clean Water In Mexico

The Raramuri community of Copper Canyon, Mexico is vibrant and resilient, but ongoing droughts have created water scarcity. That’s why we’re helping the communities of Copper Canyon gain access to clean water in our latest effort to fight the global water crisis. Together, Dockers® and Waves for Water have secured access to clean water for over 5000 people by distributing 500 water filtration systems and upgrading existing water infrastructure.

“The Water Situation Here Is Dire. The Drought Affects Everything, But The Raramuri Have Been Resourceful And Resilient. By Introducing New Solutions, We Have The Opportunity To Help Optimize The Raramuri’s Access To Clean Water.” - Jon Rose

January 2021

Restoring Wells In Liberia

As a part of our ongoing commitment to help communities in need gain access to clean water, we sent Jon and his team to Monrovia, Liberia, to continue working with friend and fellow humanitarian Dr. Kimmie Weeks. Together, we fixed dozens of broken water wells, implemented filtration systems and trained local leaders to maintain them, securing long-term clean water access for over 100,000 people.

“Donating One Well Impacts Anywhere From 1,500, To 4,000 People And Prevents People From Dying. I Could Think About No Greater Calling.” — Dr. Kimmie Weeks

Meet Dr. Kimmie

Dr. Kimmie Weeks is the founder of Youth Action International, a non-profit organization focusing on providing education, health care, and economic empowerment to thousands of people struggling to break out of poverty.

donate a filter